Monday, May 9, 2011

Introductions are in order

sup sup yall MIE here so this page is about me, if u couldnt tell already. its in its infancy so bear with me while i get it together. ill be posting music here soon (prolly tonight) so check back often.
Also clcik the ads get your boy paid a lil extra something something...


anyway so yeah i make beats, DJ, MC, make techno (from scratch) so if u have any requests remixes etc hit me up and ill see what i can do

My team is teh DWI Crew and we are in full effect, if i cant do it one of us can.

Also most all of teh beats here are in their RAW FORM i haven't EQ'd them but i may reupload at somepoint after they are done and CD's are made.

Holla atcha boy
The Darkness In The Light AKA MIEone DWI Crew

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me feedback, i don't mind negative feedback if it's honest, just don't be an asshole or it will never even hit the page.